Saturday

you.

So before I begin, and not yet before I've finished I should tell you thank you. Its funny how these things end up on here. Random bits of unfinished thought like a table without varnish. 
But you are here, you've made it. I suppose then I should tell you exactly why and what it is about you that I like. How can I explain this, to put it in words. I like that you are sweet, gentle and kind. You exude charm. You are strong and just. But you are more then a few adjectives. You remind me of September. Warm days and crisp, star filled nights. Crunchy leaves and first kisses.  I can't put this to words. Why do I like you.. You are a happy memory. You are a future dream. You are a courageous now and a current thought. You are my first hello and last goodnight. You are you. 

My Love..

 My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...