This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
Saturday
broked
broked I broke it. Was it the silly in me or was it the serious? This inner fight between whats right and what actually happens. Does that make sense? My hands take over - my lips take over my mind is already there.But deep down inside, just below my skin beyond my lungs and little past my heartI didnt want it.I dont want it. I never did. They killed that in me a long time ago, They took it from me.Was it ever there to begin with?What is it anyways?I should have relized by now.its not coming backI'll never find it.But why I am still looking for it.I am broked and just cant be fixed.
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...