I borrowed this one from my mom. I doubt she'll noticed the last page missing. How can I not write? I am exploding in witty vernaculars. The writings of a nerdy train girl. Where to go with this one today? Watching the tree's go by, makes this girl feel like creeping. Sneaking around a patch of woods somewhere. Winding around tree's and curling under bushes, slinking around discovering the secrets that the bee's keep.
I wonder then if I'd come across a place that doesn't plague me with memories? What then would this girl hide from? Random thoughts? Bits of broken down star dust? Some left over remnants of last weeks wishes? It left a bad taste. I spit it out.
Looking for your house amongst the weeds..
Leave a light on for me so that I may find you..
This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
Sunday
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...