My Sugars are high.Its reading off the meter. Somtimes I dont care what that stupid little machine says. Somtimes I get so angry at my needles I want to crush and break them all into little bits - so small, so tiny one would need a magnifying glass to see!
Somtimes.. Somtimes.. Somtimes I want to eat all the candy and cakes in the world. Stuff them all into my mouth at once. Inhale some donuts and claim godiva as mine..
3 more years before you go blind.
5 yrs before you start to lose feeling
Sorry but you can't have any kids
Your skin will always be dry and your hair will fall out.
You can fall into a coma at any moment..
someday you might not wake up.
pretzals. pasta. pastries and petite fours..
Kerri did you check your blood?
Kerri did you take your shot?
Kerri You cant eat thatKerri you cant drink thatKerri Kerri Kerri..
This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...