A little after 8, on the bus, on my way to work. My leg warmers are bunchy and my socks don't match. Generic converse and an old tshirt exclaiming to the world that jesus saves. My hair is apparently dirty and my nailpolish is abhorently chipped. I feel like a sneeky peaker peaking into shop windows before they open. Kinda makes me feel dirty
So much for being dirty..
This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...