the skin around my thumb has been picked. I pick it when I'm waiting for the bus. I pick it on noisy airplanes and while waiting for the subway. Sometimes I dont have a reason for picking. I just like to pick. I don't really know why I pick, or just why that spot appeals to me so.
My dear sweet picking thumb - how I love you so!
sometimes when I am meeting someone for the first time, I'll hide it. Kinda cup it in the fold of my fingers and hope that no one notices.
picking thumbs aren't very sexy. Its not a great turn on and itsn ot much of a conversation starter. This whole picking business, I bet it annoys most people. Although at times.. when sitting amongst the high and mighty, a table setting for 8 - napkins all around. I think about showing it off.
" check out my new car "
" OH Henry, I just love your apartment "
" Susie your so stylish "
uhm.. I have a thumb and somtimes I like to pick it.
This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
Monday
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...