This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
Saturday
We know what we are, but not what we may become - shakespeare
nothing left.I was ringing up this sweet old couple today and as they bickered of the the partially fractured china set that was on sale. $29.99 - 10% off with the in store coupon. It struck me. This whole love thing? the whole lets grow old together idea? that deplorable thing that people do when they pretend to like each other, that idea. I find it absurd. burn the house, forget the white fence, 2.5 kids - theres to many out there already, stop the screaming and the 3 course dinners. Sex on sundays, meatloaf on tuesdays, toasters popping and burnt coffee.. happy dogs and starched white collers, clean linen bleached to bloody perfection, scrubbed ring fingers blistered raw. How would you like that cooked? Would you like a second helping? oh honey...no.please stop. your hurting me. sad laughscomplacent sighsMarital bliss.I find it absurd. I'll refuse every offer leave me alonekicking punchingbiting kickingscreaminghidingyou'll never have me I'll never let you get close enough.
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...