February 6, 2004 - Friday
tired, sad phones ringing, bored, job applications, frowny upside down smiley, snow, ectastatic loneliness, clinging, frustrated,silent toaster popping burps, dumb bored, broken eggs playful, lonely wet shoes, scared, stinky dogs, fiesty, burnt coffee, you shrinking, stale chocolate, bitter sweet, cramped, go away, retail hell, so painfully missed, smarty smart happy I'm so brilliantly annoyed.
This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...