This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
Saturday
please sir.. may i have some more?
Its been to long.. to undecidely long.Its blustery out and yet so beautiful.. If I was to stand out there long enough I should think that the world would swallow me whole. What a fright that would be!I wonder what I would taste like to a great big world like you?What would the world taste like to me ?On the very tip of my tongue.. dripdripdrip..
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...