Monday

Times of stopping

I think I met you once in that sleepy-sleep state. You know the in-between place. That quiet place between here and gone, where the room softens around the edges and your thoughts start wandering off without you.

That time of nodding off and dropping out.

I think I once met you there somewhere among the daydreams and dandelion, the hyacinths and half-dreams, The place,.. the place  where hope creeps, the space where everything feels just a little more possible than it does in daylight. 

Anyway… hello.

Hi.

How are you?

I wanted this to sound spoken before it felt written. Like something that wandered into the room, sat down beside you, and only afterward remembered it was a letter.


Times of stopping

I think I met you once in that sleepy-sleep state. You know the in-between place. That quiet place between here and gone, where the room sof...