Again with the lyrics..
Statistics - 2 a.m.
Sleep has poisoned me with drunken insecurities. I've forgotten why I've called you. Maybe it's or maybe just to let you know. I've got no one to talk to.
I've got no one to talk to.
It's just as well that you let me go, At least you've got a story you can tell to all those guys who pull up your shirt and rub your thighs.
Well I guess I just called to say "hi."
Staring at the phone, I'm wondering if you've gotten home. Maybe you've always been sleeping. I'll give you one more try, Maybe just to say goodbye.
I'll find someone to live through. I'm bored of myself only wanting to be you. I'm intimate with your machine, I memorize what it says to me:
" I'm are busy right now. but i'm sure we'll get a hold of you sometime."
I guess I called to say "hi."
This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
Wednesday
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...