Late night whispers causing day long sleepy eyes. Four hours of sleep and the NY public library sent me home. Kind of made me smile, so long pulling a double shift. Today would not be a 14 hour day.. Despite my words, my most unladylike ways. Fuck Off Library!
You know, As much as I love the books and the words giving me my daily thrill. Today was a good day to leave early..
Leaving Early.. the words roll off my tongue, I close my eyes and smile within a sigh.
the train ran slow, my thoughts slower..
Slept on the train and slept when I got home. Pulling the shades and crawling to bed.
Thinking, thinking, thinking.. my thoughts finally found rest and sleep took over..
Despite the sun being so bright my dreams found me..
This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...