There's so much more about you that you never let them see
You turn away
But not to me
And I know how they tried to take you
Held you up and meant to break you down
But you can't be
For so long I tried to reach you
I know I'm almost there
I'm close enough for you to see
You've been hiding in the shadows
Have you forgotten how we used to dream
Let me remind you
The light doesn't blind you at all
It just helps you see
Can you see?
Lyrics to a song. Not my song. Not my words.
But, Somehow & for some reason, they remind me of you.
This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...