10:30 on a sunday. I am upstate this weekend due to a doctors appt. tomorow morning. Not really what to say, Pretty sure I forgot the words to write and the punctuation to puncuate. But really now.. what do I say?
should I tell you about my day and how I bought some fantastic local wine and hard cider? maybe I should tell you about my dinner and how it made my insides feel happy. Still and yet i could tell you that my grandma is dying and how I forgot to care. harsh yet Its all true.
So the other day I had a stroke of brilliancy. That I was to become a mail order bride... I came to that conclusion and it failed miserably. I did the research and found there isnt much use for a an american girl being elsewheres.. specially american girls with pink hair and a fat cat name kitten. So much for sleeplessly sleepless nights and the ideas they insist on bringing.
what are you up to? have you been sleeping well?how are things and does your job still make you happy?
This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...