momentary blip. forgot where I was going, ended up somewhere else.
Lost my stop & landed here.
N-express, R Local..
Damn subways. Waiting again.
Found a clue. got on a train. drip. drip. dripping.
my nose is running. cute boy is look. look. looking.
Suddenly smiling. Screeching subway sniffles..
boy is still looking..
Tissueless & I'm still dripping.
he noticed.
I thought my hair might cover it, I thought the music blaring in my ears might disguise it. wheres a sleeve when you need it?
Awkward glance..
broken kind of a shuffle.
Cd skips I look down.
He looks away.
momentary blip.
This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...