566 entries later and I still can't sleep. I guess I am only suppose to be writing once a day. To kinda clean out my system.. colon-oscopy of the mind so to speak.. I feel as though this might be the big one. The super supers of a mind dump. In all seriousness though. Its somewhat strange knowing that someone out there reading this. This is me.. Like a splinter from long ago.. its me - again and again, over and over.. totally and completly through..Kerri how was your day?
uhm.. ok
What did you do?
stuff I guess.
.ya uhm.. ok
Yet here and to you I can't seem to shut up.
I forgot how.. I cant turn it off. Its stuck and I've lost a wrench. damn tool box.
This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...