This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
Saturday
mmm..
So ya.. another freezing day in good old ny. I got into nyc last yesterday/last night and today, I got a chance to look at the place where I am going to be crashing on the weekend/living there part time. The rest of the time I will be up here with the parents. THANK YOU to the RENT FREE GODS! in anycase, brooklyn seems to be the spot. In march, april the latest I shall again have a place of my own.anyone looking for a roomie?
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...