I dont know you. I've never met you, but I think that you might exist. Within your existance I think that you might like me. You might have walked past me a dozen times. I am sure you were there. somplace, in there, lost within every kiss I've ever wished. All those cheap and tawdry nights. Late night conversations, seductions of sushi and expensive bottles of wine. Never lingering and hardly ever lasting. Someday I might find you here amongst these simple words of a someday history.. Is it that good girls dont? Or that I just do? my lipstick is smeared with last nights kisses, kisses I will never feel again. For that matter I am not exactly sure I want to... and so I shall sit. Sit here in this busy terminal, aimless and losing the battle for yet another cup of coffee. Oh hey - If you havent noticed, the seat next to me is empty..
This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...