This is a collection of journal entries. A compilation of thoughts that I have written in the margins of books, words scribbled out on the back of paper napkins and sentences taken from the lines of an old notebook. I doubt this will ever be read, But if you happen to stumble across it? Please be careful. Its all I have..
Saturday
climbing moths and monster light
9:09.tonight I sat outside a church and wondered what was going on inside. There was a moth there and she was banging up against a light. I tryed to warn her. She didnt listen. I think the light god burned her. poor poor moth. I do like bugs. They make me feel nice inside. Squirmy and crawly. Happy little bugs. Doing happy little things. Living life and eating each other from the inside out. happy happyI think I might go out later tonight to look at frogs. I should probably change my shoes, as heels are hardly appropriate for looking at frogs. Tonight is definitly a night to be out. Maybe I'll climb a tree and pretend I am a scary climbing monster. I'll look down on everything smile to myself and howl at the moon. What do monsters wear anyways? a pair of beat up broken down vans, an old zip up sweatshirt and a pair of faded jeans. I think thats it. If I was a monster thats what I would wear. Although it would go against all of my skirt wearing princebles.bah.
My Love..
My Light you just sent me a text. You’re at work and you were letting me know about a class you will teach. I don’t think you will ever rea...
-
I am equal parts wildflower meadow and internet chaos. I split my life between Austin and Harlem like some kind of feral fairy with Wi-Fi,...
-
I woke up today around 3am. I tried to go back to sleep, drifting in and out of a conscience state. I woke up today following a night of s...
-
Blurry and the days get busier. I fill my days with work and sleep. I plant, I grow, I bake, I read.. I've noticed there's been a l...